jueves, 12 de abril de 2007

My trip to London

Unit 5 Composition about my trip to London!
Hello everybody!
This is my composition:
First; I'm going to arrive to Heathrow airport in London in august, then I'm going to take to taxi to the Grosvenor Kensington Hotel, later I'm going to take a shower and sleep for a couples of hours in the evening I'm having a dinner in La Piragua restaurant, This restaurant buys very good and variety food.

The next day I'm going to spend my time and money knowing to London, so in the morning I'm going to go to tower bridge, it’s bascule bridge in London, over the river Thames, In there I can see the river and part of the city, later going to visit Buckingham palace where live the Prince Williams, the Big Ben, it's the clock tower with a big bell and includible architecture and I can't miss the West End this is important and famous avenue of London, in there I'm going to shop a lot of clothes and shoes.

The best time to go to London is in summer (the sun shine all the time) because, in there the weather is very bad and changing among all the year, but I'm going to go to there in august because this my free month, so I can't forget my raincoat, coats, medicaments, jackets, and sure my umbrella.

Ahhhh!!! Forgot it!! And my credit cards and cell phone...

Bye... I hope that you can visit London, and you can enjoy it like me...

No hay comentarios: